We recently released a free Table Plugin, with a few interesting features, among other things:
- Insert a table from a CSV file (the separator must be “;“).
- Use the custom editor to create a table.
- Edit a table through the editor interface (pre-select a valid tab and enter the command).
- Synchronize a table with a CSV file:
- If you enter the command with a table created from a CSV file and the file was modified, RhinoPiping will allow you to reload it.
- If you enter the command with a table created from a CSV file and choose Edit, the CSV file will be updated as well. If the file is missing, RhinoPiping will even regenerate it!
- Automatic design: column and line sizes are calculated automatically according to font type and size.