How use RP_configuration tool

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SupportTeam 1 month ago.

• Author

hariy_cms
    Participant

hi everyone..

how i can the rhinopiping config to manage pipie catalog. does the rhinopiping config already release?? i just waiting for this feature.

SupportTeam
    Keymaster

Good morning,
    The configuration tool is not yet ready for release, but if you wish we can send you a Beta (it still has a few bugs)

Anyway, every customization are possible manually with the xml files, so for the time being you can check these tutorials, and ask us if you have any specific question or issue with your particular settings.

Best Regards

rblacoste
    Participant

Hi
    When do you expect the RP Configurator to be complete. Until then Could you please send a beta version

hariy_cms
    Participant

please send me for a beta version. on my email

thanks

SupportTeam
    Keymaster

Good morning,

Here is a link for the current Beta. I can’t give you a final release date yet, because we are prioritizing the next release of RhinoPiping which is already late.

Please keep in mind this is a Beta and might still have a few bugs. Please make sure to save manually your ProgramData/Navinn folder before trying the Beta. (The program is supposed to save the catalog before applying changes but this does not work well yet.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.